Well I've got Misa's choker done finished it on Wednesday this week as the hook and eye that I wanted to use originally were too big for it, so luckily enough in the sewing kit that I had with me (which came with much smaller hooks and eyes, so I used 2 small ones). I started sewing them on, but it was really fiddly as they just weren't staying in place. I tried it on as I went on to make sure that they were in the right place.
After I had sewn them on I tried it on, but I realised that I had been trying it on with my head tilted forward, and when I put my head up, it was loose and just a little bit it was a lot loose. I then thought "Great I'll have to undo all the stitching that I did today (luckily enough it's only the hooks and eyes). Wait what if I sewed the hooks and eyes onto small pieces of fabric and then sew those patches onto the choker" but I didn't have any extra fabric with me in order to do this so I had to wait till I came back off from holiday in order to do it. and now it's done and it's another part that I can tick off on my list.