I went with a design where I could use mostly parts of other costumes/my old yukata stuff for this (the juban + hakama + the yellow obi), but ofc i still need to make a really dumb cow-print kimono. Because I'm only going to be wearing this with a hakama, I decided to cut it short rather than make it a kimono that would need ohashori so it's only 150cm long. It's also less to try fit under the hakama, which I cut a bit shorter in the Taisho Roman style (for Takiko from FY).
The collar is double width (unlike my Nora yukata) and folds over so that I can add the dateeri, which was made from scrap green fabric and some fabric for an upcoming CCS cosplay:
I designed the sleeves to be a bit long, but not full length furisode. See under ko-furisode here:
Something I noticed, and should have thought of earlier though, is that my juban was made for Nora from Noragami, who doesn't have furisode-length sleeves! This means I have to hide the juban's sleeve length by pinning it so it doesn't show from behind. In the future I should make another red juban with furisode-length sleeves for this and my Kalluto furisode, which actually also had this problem, since I used the same juban for that as well...
If I'm not too lazy, I should probably re-make both Kalluto and Nora at some point, because I've learned a lot from making so many kimono e_e;;