Yeah, I'm not even starting this until later this year, but I've already sourced most of the materials.
The unitard will be 4 way stretch lycra/velvet, as will the coat, with satin inserts, fishing wire, seed and crystal bead detailing with LEDs attatched to a battery hidden in the lining for the flashing lights.
The chest fluffies will be white organza for a nice sleek look, and I might make a new wig depending on time/resources, because the one I have atm is a little too large for his song look.
EDIT: Well I just spent a good few hours restying the wig, and now it's smaller, sleeker and the sideburns and ears actually flow as one now, instead of the ears curving backwards. I've Also moved the white parts on the ears. It was waaay too far back, so I pulled the plugs of crepe out and glued them nearer the front. I'm extremely happy with it now, and won't have to make a new one :D