JaeXD - Ginji Matsuzaki - 15th July 2011
As with all of my cosplays I try to think about the entire look, to get it to look like the character's outline. The make or break element here is that jacket. Having had a quick scout of Ginji cosplays out there I can the following points to be made to make mine look instantly recognisable as Ginji;
- Sunglasses - Must be slim and rectangular
- Jacket - Long with high collars. The collar is the most important.
- Chin beard - I could grow this easily. But I should look into getting a fake one if possible. Same with the hair, it'll be difficult to find a wig that does a buzz-cut like that, I'll have to temp-dye my side hair and spike my hair up. Not looking forward to cutting it that short but the things I do for cosplay, eh?
- Shirt - White and to show chest, NOT a regular white shirt
- Katana - Slim, very long and quite straight, NO guard on the hilt.