Right, too lazy to take pictures, but thought I'd list the progress I've made so far.
Both the legs are attached, so they don't have the bulging at the top like the progress pic with the single leg does. Lo and behold, I can actually move in this thing - much nicer than the battlesuit Jill costume.
The arms are both made, so I've just got to sew them up the side and attach them.
The lenses have been cut, re-cut, shaped, re-shaped (lots of trial and error), but they're finally a good size and shape, so I'm happy. I should be looking into making the frames over the next few days.
The rest of it is pretty much planned, except the hood (no idea how I'm going to make that yet =/).
The remaining tasks are:
Attach arms, add detailing
Add straps and buckles to sides / front
Make frames and strap for goggles
Make gloves, add detailing
Add straps to shoes
Make whip loop
Not a huge list, but considering there's a month 'till kita, that's just as well.
And while I have this set for Kita, I'll probably be rewearing it to MCM May 2012