Managed to get quite a bit done despite being away the weekend. Did quite a bit being leaving and got straight on with it when we got back last night. Left the cape and streamers drying so they were ready when I got back so the pattern can now be added to the cape. Just finished attaching the last of the pattern to the tabbard too so that can be attach to the dress when it's done.
The skirt is in progress. I can't complete it until I can dye the sides tonight (ran out of paint) and add those as the bias need to go on top. The jacket just needs the front panel and bead work done and that's complete. The jacket is a little tight but it's needed to hold the collar up when that's added.
Going to work on the hat and collar today. The way things are looking I should have everything completed before Kita! Right now it's looking like this:
Today - cut and heat hat and collar, dye skirt sides, paint tabbard, finish streamers.
Tuesday - Cover hat and collar, beads on collar, attach skirt sides and finish.
Wednesday - Finish hat and add beads, add cape detail and finish. Attach everything together.
Thursday - Begin panicking because I've not packed or done any other costumes, finish off any details for this.
Yeah I'm not going to uni again this week. ><