Mockups for gauntlets, kneecaps, elbowcaps, upper arms, breastplate and backplate are done.
Left gauntlet finished. Right gauntlet in progress (exact replica of left, basically). Upper arms are in progress, sewing tough velcro strips onto a wetsuit is a painful job on my thumb.
Elbow cap made a lil too large, gonna be a kneecap now. Will begin on greaves when I finish upper arms.
I've also finished the glove armour but will need to find the right pair of gloves to velcro these onto.
Hm.. the ESWAT SMG looks like a right pain. I'll start that when I'm feeling a lot more enthusiatic about propmaking ;D
Chest armour going good. Toughened the front, attached my old Nerf vest onto the back of the chestplate so that it's fully wearable and adjustable around the neck and waistline. Needs a large sheet of foam to cover and finish off details.
Uh... looknig for decent boots for Deunan. That's about it so far really :)