DuskatNight - Tilly - 29th December 2012
Well as stated in the photo, I've finally got around to working on this thing! I've got all the pattern pieces cut out and some of them have been pinned together into something half resembling a shirt. I'll need a bit of help from my mum to sort out the cuffs, the collar and two other parts of it and then it can get sewn.
The other problem I have is with the buttonholes. I was discussing this with my mother when we were trying to make a pattern and I've decided not to actually sew the holes (because they're little so and so's, and I have tried before and go with a Velcro idea. I'll plonk buttons on the front part to make it look like they're buttons on there, but really the shirt will be put together with Velcro instead.
I think it would work on the cuffs as well, but I'll have to see. :3