Lexa
The 100

Cosplayer: Rhavia

Status: Complete

Condition: Not Set

25th September 2015: Final Pieces 1) Sewed worn denim and fur to edges of jacket.
2) Added some small detailing to sword & sheath.
3) Glued some quick rivets to shoulder armour.
4) Attached small belt piece over chest.
5) Attached chain-like necklace to shoulder.
6) Secured red fabric to other shoulder.
7) Glued finished shoulder armour piece to belt.

(That's a temp belt around the waist.)

23rd September 2015: Wrist Armour At some point I did two of these?? Painted and glued later.

20th September 2015: Sleeve + Body Progress 1) Removed sleeves and inserted panel of cut denim down center of each.
2) Inserted panels into body - under arms - to compensate for the larger sleeves.
3) Inserted panels along the breast seams.
4) Removed zip around waist and inserted panel.
5) Reconnected to body.
6) Unpicked all of the seams and such.

19th September 2015: Shoulder Armour Progress ie. remembering that I have a camping mat from like 2009 when I planned to cosplay Lanfan and putting it to use, also some of those metal strips I collected from old filing cabinet dividers to adjust the shape over my shoulder.

Painted with glue, given one layer of papier-mâché and painted over the week.

4th April 2015: Jacket Bought, with the intention of altering the heck outta it. Asian sizes are tiny so hello inserted panels.