6th January 2014: Bodysuit progress So this was only completed yesterday. Although the photo was taken today. I laid down on the fabric and had my girlfriend (who is also my Morrigan at Kita!) draw around me with some chalk to create a custom pattern. I made it come down to my calves and reach to my shoulders, but the arms are sleeveless. Sewed it together and chopped some extra bits off, and installed a zip. In this shot I've put my boots on over the top, but I'm actually going to sew these together at the knees to create a one piece suit that the leotard will go on top of. I'm actually going to make the yellow bands extend all the way around my knee so that it hides the seam, and then attach the spikes to the front. Apart from that I just need to hem the shoulders.