1st April 2011: The Costume I made a news paper pattern over a pair of mock converse boots, I then made the actual Boots using blue cotton Drill and for detail Red Bias Binding.
The t-shirt was made from blue jersey I laid out the fabric and cut around an existing t shirt as a pattern and folded over the sleeves, I then repeated specifically for the sleeves as well.
Again I repeated the above technique for the top however I added extra width and an extended shoulder as I wouldn't be adding sleeves, so there wouldn't be any seam lines on the front & shoulders I made the hem using heat'N'bond. I also used heat'N'bond to stick on the Monkey characters on the front and back.
And again it was back to the blue jersey for the wrist bands.
Not bad for 8 hours work :)