1st October 2010: Progress God i swear i need to remember to keep progress on here!
The top was completed ages ago i used the same shirt pattern as i did for meiko (default) but i modified the sleaves.
I'm borrowing the tights of juliette and i had the wig already.
I started on the flower band i used a thin alice band and some clingfoil and i then used a bunch of fake flowers i got from poundland and cut them of the stems ,i had to paint a few of them blue too, and then stuck them on with the glue gun. However it looks far too...happy. So i'm gonna try making it a bit muddy and tea stain it.
The ruff is now done. I used interfacing and ironed it onto the fabric then using the glue gun i glued it onto a strip of fabric which would fit around my neck however the gaps were far too big and it was far too wide so i had to unglue it all and cut it in half and glued the two parts together i then basically folded it over and over to make that kinda springy looking thing people make outta paper and then attached some velcro to the end so i could fit around my neck and keep it in place. However i think it looks too thin so i might remake it if i have enough time.