14th May 2010: 13 May 2010 Hotpants - No piccie for this update, but I have tidied up the back of the hotpants, I hate ill fitting bottoms. So after 5 attempts I finally got the rear seam to look neat, what can I say.. LYCRA!! At least I got to try out my new streatch needle, and even though it looks the same as a normal needle it did the job without the usual missing stitches thing. Ok ..I'm convinced. :)
So yeah hotpants are now finished, and to keep the underpants exactly in line with the hotpants front lace panels I've tacked the two garments together in a few places.
Boots - Test painted some patches inside boot tops. When it has dried I shall see if the paint has stuck well enough and can bend with the PVC. If so I can go ahead and paint the boots..