28th October 2010: Getting Ahead Okay, its not the prettiest thing - and REALLY thought it would turn out better than it did.
Had to make a spandex hood from lycra, then cut out the shapes I needed in carboard, which were used to cut out the foam. I hunted ebay for months to find a lime green pvc, and used ivory foam for the undermouth.
For the eyes, I used the yellow fabric from Boa Hancock's remnants, a circle of electrical tape and some yellow acetate.
I didn't want to buy a really expensive wig since I knew I would be hacking it to pieces, so thats a dirt cheap witch's wig - which I kind of regret since A) it looks cheap and tacky, and B) its not ALL OVER my kitchen T_T But at least it appears to have kept the shape.