9th October 2017: To Do List 1. Gather references
2. Make mood board
3. Breakdown costume
4. Order materials
5. Pre-wash and iron clothing and fabrics
6. Remove labels from base clothing elements of costume
7. Make/edit skirt
8. Draft patterns for appliques
9. Make felt appliques
10. Attach appliques to jumper and skirt
11. Style wig
12. Paint base shoes
13. Attach appliques to shoes and swap laces
14. Edit small props as necessary
15. Make or acquire appropriate Cosplay underwear
16. Make-up test
8th October 2017: Motivation I wanted to do some fun b-movie horror Cosplay and decided to do Night of the Comet as it fits the bill and I enjoy it. Sam's Rebels uniform is fairly iconic and I though it would be comfortable and warm enough for wearing in autumn/winter and doable on a relatively small budget.
nanahara - 11th October 2017
Love this movie, nice choice
BillieBlouse - 11th October 2017
Thanks, yeah, I think it's going to be a lot of fun to make and wear. Plus, a good excuse to re-watch the movie; I love B-Horror.
Cosplay Island is a news, portfolio and resource site for UK cosplayers. Join for free today, create your cosplay profile and share your photos with other cosplayers, or browse thousands of costumes by our members. Stay updated with all the latest news from the costuming world and cosplay events.