1st November 2017: So much pink I used the same pattern as I did for my Fyora dress, and altered it to be floor length again! The fabric for the dress is candy pink mirofibre, and I used a soft viscose to line the bodice. The ribbon is velvet, and the swoops are fairy organza (I wanted that extra sparkle, fight me). Those were patterned by making the shoulder strap pattern muchlonger and wider, then bringing it in again until I was happy with the size.
The flower crown was a fun one: I bought a bunch of fake flowers and dyed them with sharpie markers, then added little felt backs to them so I could slip them onto a thin hair-band.