×
 

Euphemia li Britannia (Artwork) - Code Geass


 


For a rather big Code Geass group, I'm so excited!

She's not my favourite character by any means, but I wanted an opportunity to do a big dress again. The only dress I like of Euphie's is this artwork version, so I'm doing it!

Will update description when I have more time/finish the costume :)

No comments received.

2m Braided loop
£0.00
15m ivory duchess satin
£0.00
20m (roll) 7mm bridal white satin ribbon
£0.00
Fray check
£0.00
4x 14cm steel boning
£0.00
2x 25cm steel boning
£0.00
2m white bone casing
£0.00
0.5m hook and eye tape
£0.00

Total cost: £0.00

19th October 2015

Sleeve mock up

Made my own pattern for the sleeves using maths. The puff sleeve is roughly three times the circumference of where it is on my arm and box pleated. The middle section fits my arm exactly and then the floaty sleeve is a circle with an inner circumference of twice the circumference above my elbow and gathered in. I used the scallop stitch technique to see how it looks and I like it, I'm quite pleased with my sleeves! Attaching it to the bodice has caused me such grief though, I just was not understanding how to do it until I looked up tons of images of different bodices, mainly ballet ones as I know they have the most movement! I think I understand it now, but as I was running out of time, I've already taken apart all my mock ups so my final test will have to be the real thing, haha! I've cut out most of my fabric and I've sewn up the bodice out of the main fabric, but I'm waiting on more fabric to arrive... As well as me finishing up an essay I need to write which is due the Monday after MCM Expo, so naturally that takes priority. Help XD

19th October 2015

Bodice Mock up II

I modified Simplicity 1215 to complete the bodice mock up. The bodice mock up must have taken me three tries to get right, it's such a pain to pattern out!

19th October 2015

Bodice Mock up I

I modified Simplicity 1345 to get this look! Added in a couple extra panels for the lacing she has.

19th October 2015

Hem Experimentation

Euphie's hem isn't straight anywhere! Luckily my machine is primarily used for quilting and it has this funky scallop hem. I set it to stitch length 1 to get the wider scallops. For the final thing I'll be using fray check to go over the scallops before cutting it!



International Competitions

Recommended crafting tools & accessories



Sponsored links information

Featured Event

Milton Keynes - 8th November