M. Bison - Street Fighter series

Complete

MCM London Comic Con October 2014

Best use of a Microsoft product in a skit



Photos

 


Information

Now face the mighty Bison.

Version 2 of my M. Bison cosplay. I learned a lot from making the original, and there are some elements I'll be able to take over from it.

Plan of action:

* Remake all the armour. Don't worry about making it thick, folder over worbla will do fine

* Remake the jacket. First version was great, but I can make it better

* New boots. Wellies were fine, but I think proper boots will perfect it

* Cape

If all goes well, it should be done for Minamicon 20 in 2014

EDIT: MCM Expo will be the last con that I wear this particular version of M. Bison to, there will be massive upgrades for 2015 con season.

Comments

Greenstar88 posted on 5 October, 2013 - 16:08
Great costume! looks amazing :)

Greenstar88 posted on 5 October, 2013 - 16:08
Great costume! looks amazing :)

Z-Man posted on 7 October, 2013 - 16:20
Thanks, that's just the prototype though. I can make it better...strong...I have the etc

Mighty Odango posted on 9 January, 2014 - 16:00
Can't wait to see the upgraded version! Tempts me to bring SF cosplay myself!

Z-Man posted on 11 January, 2014 - 16:58
Definitely, we could have a terrible fake fight where I realise I am not as flexible as I used to be. And neither can I shroud myself in flame and fly across a room

To-Do List

We're very sorry, but we've temporarily disabled this feature while we fix some bugs. Thank you for your patience.

Progress Journal

4th March 2014

Armour painting

Armour is just about complete. Need to touch up a couple of bits along the edges and add straps and velcro and such.

They're...not perfect. There are uneven coats of PVA glue, paint drips and warped bubbles from heating. They're still a hundred times better than my last attempt, and I've learnt a lot about more advanced worbla crafting in the process

23rd February 2014

Armour crafting

Starting this a few weeks later than I planned, causing a small panic as I thought I had a lot less worbla than I hoped. Turned out I had just enough for the two spaulders and the two vambraces, what I originally planned on.

However, now I might not be able to get worbla in time for the new versions of the greaves. Next step is priming and painting, which should hopefully not take too long