20th November 2009: Almost done! I'm impressed at how quickly I've done this! Started last weekend finally and got everything cut out, so far it's been 3 days work and I've just got to sew the lining into the jacket and cape then attach the trim. Just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it! (Though having the overlocker is always useful too!)
This is the first time I've had a go at making a full suit jacket and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out! Again I didn't bother with a pattern so it's taken less time and still fits fantastically. The fabric has been great to work with, I absolutely adore cotton velvet!
Still not sure what we're going to do with the trident mask. It'll either be a small tie clasp or a crown of some kind.