5th February 2014: Progress on new Wiccan I'd forgotten to update this when I started making the new outfit for Wiccan, so I've already made a lot of progress. I've been focusing on the bodysuit, although as per my usual style I'm making it in two pieces simply for comfort and ease.
I just used two shirts of the right colour, and I'm slowly adding sparkly fabric (with scatters of sparkles that is close to the space-effect) over the top of the black sections, piece by piece. Once that's done, I'm gonna add the red trim and add the last remaining details, and then I'll move onto the lower half.
I have a hood made for the cape, but I'm yet to make the rest at the moment as it needs a second person to help with the measuring and the pattern.