30th January 2013: Chain fail Annoyingly, after my last journal entry I managed to get myself some lovely HD screenshots and discovered that my plan for the chain strap thing wouldn't look right D: so yeah, that is being disassembled and I've bought something that will hopefully be the right size to work with. It's currently driving my insane that I can't find the right kind of chain! It's either the wrong shape or the wrong size, I found a perfect one in Wickes the other day but it had a black layer on it that I wouldn't have been able to remove, bugger!
Top: All mini crowns and necklace crown cut out (have since made a new necklace crown as the shape wasn't right)
Middle: Testing the layout of the crowns on the "chain" (also pictured is the chain I've ordered)
Bottom: Testing a new sandable top layer on some scraps to see if I can get a nice smooth texture on the Worbla (only one layer applied as a test, hence it looking a little uneven), then given a light coat of Rub'n'Buff as I adore the stuff and I have some lying around~