14th May 2011: Left to do I need to:
* Make the crown (EVA foam, and a gold wax buff to colour it. And I bought a big fake pearl earring stud to stick on the front spike, too. :D)
* Make the necklace (Pez found me a red acrylic crystal of suitable size, and I'll make the rest of the pendant out of... something. We have lots of sculpty materials, I'll see what works. And more goldfinger/rub 'n' buff to colour it. I have gold chain to attach it to the collar, also.)
* Make the collar (fosshape! And then white taffeta over the top of that. I've some vague schemes to keep it in the right place, too.)
* Finish the dress (hem it.)
* Finish the cloak (line it, do some more adjustments to the snood shape, attach snood to cloak, add the panel at the front, trim the lower edge with fur.)
At some point I need to do a makeup test, and if I have the time I do want to make the little hand-cover things. And then I'll put everything on, and will be SO WEIGHED DOWN BY COSTUME OMG.