6th January 2012: thief daggers or whatever you wanna call them lol. Anyway, I started work on them the other day, and for the last three days I've been slowly adding layers upon layers of newspaper using the papier mache method over cardboard as I dont have the tools or skills to do woodwork for them.
I've only done about 3 or 4 layers in total about 2 or 3 ayers on each side i think on one of them. It's going to be such a long process this way I think, but I'm hooping by the end of it, it will be worth it. ^_^
Pics will hopefully up soon when i get round to actually taking at least one
UPDATE 9/3/2012: I'm going to get some more masking tape for my second dagger as its too thin even now, but for the most detailing, due to time restrictions I'm not being too fussed about getting the depth in the 3D effect as much as I was before.
I've started painting one of the daggers and thats almost done, then I can go back to focus on the outfit, until I get more masking tape for the 2nd dagger and complete that. Then its a case of finding some grommets for the top and skirt and getting some slightly see through fabric or thin cotton fabric for the sleeves.
Thanks to Naomi (aka Nomes) she's letting me borrow the belt and pouches, gloves and boots for this as I dont have time to get it all done in time. I'm so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful to her!