Hello person reading my profile, how are you today? Apathetic and slightly annoyed at my "oh so random" profile? Excellent.
Firstly I'd like to thank you for your interest in finding out more about me. If your reason for visiting is to send me photos of various genitalia , I can assure you that not only have seen it before but I have Google and will use it if I want to see naked people.
If your reason is to find out if we share interests, so that you might see if there is a potential future friendship here, well then you have come to...a place.
A profile can hardly tell you what a person is really like, a profile is but a peak into the complexities of the individual.
So heres some dot points, if you like them, come find out the rest in person.
- Janeway is my Preferred Starfleet Captain
- People often say my singing is like a chorus of angels being violently massacred.
- I may pass out on stage
- I'm quite tall, not really a personality thing but just a warning, people are often surprised by this.
- I like coats
- I seem to be on a trend of pantsless cosplays and and am 100% baffled as to why.
- I like Butts
- My swearing habit has gotten out of control.
- I'm an open book, ask me any question. Pretty blunt about...anything
- I'm terribly self conscious and think basically most things I do are shit. I'm working on it, I know how irritating that is.
- Ask me about 50 shades of Grey sometime, I'd love to spend an hour ranting about the pile of shit.
- I think Stargate Universe was a brilliant concept that was poorly executed.
- I really wanna meet Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless
- I have a scar on my palm from when I stabbed myself with a sculpting tool through a Martini glass.
- I have terrible vision and can't see distance things at all, so theres a 90% chance I won't see you waving at me.
- I have tumblr
- I live on Tumblr
Thats all for now folks.
Come say hello at a con sometime, i'm always eager to make friends!
I've been cosplaying since early 2009, My first cosplay was Hatsune Miku and I was terrible! All photos have since been deleted, its for your own good.
I've done a variety of costumes, I only tend to take on designs I really like or cosplays close friends have bullied/blackmailed me into. I'd like to start focusing more on film and TV designs in the future.
I have a massive phobia of stages and having too many people looking at me, as such I've only entered 1 competition (that didn't require me to go on stage) in which I won the Master Makeup Artist award.
My work has been featured in OTACOOL, Cosmode (Volumes 38, 46, 47) and received a Showcase from Cosplay.com and a Daily Deviation from Deviant Art
My goal is to attempt getting up on stage >_<
I'm always open to group ideas, please never hesitate to ask :D