Erm, im 30 and I used to be heavily into anime. Im not so more but still remain in the scene. In the real world I am a scientist for a water company.
used to cosplay pretty heavily around 2001 ish cons till around 2005. then as I slowly got more involved with con organisation I stopped making costumes. I do miss it, but I dont miss the stress or the cost of getting a costume or costumes ready for a con! Plus the inevitable carrying of said costumes to the con.
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:29:27 GMT
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
umm, I have no idea. Became radicalised? Rode my motorbike in a big group ride? Went to Southampton for reasons other than minami!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
pfft lol. I forget. I expect not.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Mate at work, ol' Emmar.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I dont know. Youd have to be pretty fucking close for me to notice. Like sitting on my lap or something then die on me and then maybe Id notice or care.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
£7.6million. A house, wash board abs, pecs, fallout shelter. Many years worth of freeze dried food, water and guns / survival supplies.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
26th June. When I started going out with Chloé, though hilariously I had to as Chloé what the month was.. so I guess it is not as etched as I thought.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not getting sacked for 10 years in a row! Spending money on myself (bought new glasses and a new jacket), burning myself with acid at work erm.. riding my bike a lot. Paying off a loan.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not saving as much as I liked, but since I moved house and the increased living costs it isnt that much of a big deal.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Acid burns a couple of self inflicted blade injuries and a massive bruise on my elbow. I also punched myself in the face a few times back in march and bruied my eye socket minimally.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I dunno, another season of American dad on DVD? ermm....oh! my new jacket (leather one)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Several dictators who saw fit to die this year.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Entire sections of humanity, middle east countries and chavscum looters/neds/neets and general underclass.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent. Oh you mean normal spend on self money... erm savings.. oh you mean something else. Bike and bike related accessories.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
er, I dunno again. Motorbike stuff, attending a biker rally. Seeing Chloé, stuff like that.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
oh oh I have to put something cool so I look cool... er actually i dont know. Its probably something like Journey.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. richer or poorer? technically poorer, but the savings I had were offset by a loan. So Im actually better off now, even though I have less in savings.
iii. fatter or thinner? Fatter. Damnit! Ive put on a stone or so on account of moving house being more tired and being happier and thus eating shit and drinking more fizzy drinks.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercising, saving money. Training and reading up for the impending collapse of society.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Reading the news, sleeping. becoming radicialised.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
It hasnt happened yet, but I will be spending it at Chloé's with her parents n jazz.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
I guess I did.
23. How many one-night stands?
Oh loads, with the nihilistic lifestyle of a super dealer liaison playboy Im beating women off with sticks. Im just beating the men off with my hands. they enjoy that more. Oh wait, none.
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Some dictators or criminals i read about in the news.
26. What was the best book you read?
er, i expect something about Hells angels as it was the only book I have read this year.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
.. can I put Birthday massacre and combichrist again? No... er.. nothing. Im still listening to all the same shit from 2009.
28. What did you want and get?
A shiny new girlfreind.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
33. Went to Hooters, then TGI Fridays.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Saving a billion pounds, glassing the middle east? Nothing really.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Black, with slight military theme.
34. What kept you sane?
My special brain madness pills. Nothing really, reading the news, 4chan, 4chon, Chloé and so on.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I dont know. Lisa from ice road truckers? Mila Kunis or something. not sure, dont pay enough attendtion to that sort of things.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
lol. I dont have time to write anything here. If you know me, and I mean KNOW me then you know full well that I could talk for days about politics, population demographics, religion and cultural stuff. None of which is Politically correct and Im never commiting any of it to writing.
37. Who did you miss?
Bin laden, he was a bro.. no wait... No one really. parents I guess, people who would be good chums if they lived near by.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
new guy in work is pretty cool. he has a cros bow, air rifles and kills rats and squirrels. he also knows how to weld.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
er.. I dont have any. I didnt learn anything.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Gawd, I dont know. Iron boots, were walking tall. With pride we're going to walk all over you. or something along those lines.