New tutorial & last chance to enter our Showcase
Article by Kat B (Delusional) posted Saturday 16th July 2011
Courtesy of Ilpala we've got an awesome new tutorial on the site, breaking down the different glues available and what they are best used for. Check it out!
Also remember this weekend is your last chance to submit your costumes for our Cosplay Showcase being displayed at Ayacon in August. We're closing submissions after Sunday to allow time for sorting & printing, so make sure you get yours in! Read on below for the rules if you missed them the first time :) You don't have to be attending the convention itself to take part, we'd love photos from any of our members!
How to enter:
- All entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Cosplay Showcase'.
- You may submit up to 3 photographs of yourself alone or in a small group. That means you can send in 3 different costumes, or 3 photos of the same costume.
- You need to include your:
- Cosplay Island Username
- Character Name
- Series Name
- We aim to display everyone who submits photographs through to us, however please note due to space, we may not be able to display all 3 of your images.
- The deadline for sending in your photos is the 17th July. (This Sunday!)
If you want to attend Ayacon there's still a chance by adding yourself to the waiting list: