M.Kesaiyn - Zidane Tribal - 25th June 2022
Progress on the Mythril Dagger. I'm annoyed that I managed to get the shape a little wrong at the base of the blade, but I'm trying to tell myself "realistic proportions" and I 'was' going off my Kung Fu butterfly swords as templates. There's still a lot of work to do on it, but it's getting there. Overall, decent progress on this one I think. I've started making the standard dagger, and I'm contemplating how best to tackle the steampunk switchblade-style left-hand one.
NOTE: I had to remove the start of the heart pattern as it wasn't going to work out well using the worbla for that part. I'm looking for some appropriate 3D paint to do that with instead.