Quote Han Hyuga:
Spur of the moment, I'll think of a few things I could bear to do.
- Pass my freaking driving test. I just want to be done with it all, already!
- Get a girlfriend. Honestly I have no idea if this'll EVER happen, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try... I hope. Maybe i'm looking for a simple solution, but I think finding the right girl would do me a world of good.
Money and stuff I'm not too bothered about. That'll come and go as it does, and from what I hear my martial arts club has a few jobs lined up as well to help me out every now and then. So it'll all be cool.
You can do it! It also took me a while to get my licence. On the day of your test you just have to be calm and chilled. Don't tense up. Think of it as taking a mate for a drive.
I have a few new year resolutions:
- In general, to get my sh*t together
- finally learn to do an Aerial (a cartwheel without hands)
- become more proficient at rollerblading
- learn to play chess
- and get a girlfriend (tired of getting asked who she is and where I'm hiding her)