|20 Jan 2011 - 21:30||48716|
Joined: 10 Nov 2010
To finish Nue in full regalia and compete in a Masquerade. Then I'd like to get into a position of being able to commission props. I know I'll never be able to sew well but props is a direction I think I could do well in, so my goal is aimed there.
|20 Jan 2011 - 21:31||48717|
Joined: 04 Apr 2009
1. Learn to style my own wigs! This is a biggie for me, I'm the type of person who won't be 100% satisified unless it was done by myself to my own likings ^^;
2. Put together a Suikoden group of some kind XD It doesn't get enough love 8D
3. Cosplay a female character someday 8D
October 2013: Syaoran - Cardcaptor Sakura
|21 Jan 2011 - 14:40||48765|
Joined: 13 Mar 2010
O I thought of another one.
2. Master doing armour.
|22 Jan 2011 - 00:02||48791|
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
* Actully stop being lazy and finish my seams
* Cosplay Jam - Guilty Gear with full Guilty Gear group ;w; /dream cosplay aswell
* Go to a photoshoot outside of a con for better pictures
* Learn to make my own props
* Learn more about wig styling
* Have a good, organized photoshoot ._. ( Never really happens XD )
Aaand I think thats it, but i'm tired so I've prolly missed so much off :'D
Can you hear me now;
Last edited by Cheetos (22 Jan 2011 - 00:03)
|22 Jan 2011 - 00:43||48793|
Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Hmm... I suppose i have a few...
Make some cosplay music videos... this has been planned but not happened yet.
Make costumes completely from scratch.. atm im mostly customising.
Do my dream costumes of Genesis and some of the elaborate ones from Alichino or Tarot Cafe
and... stay in charcater longer lmaoo... eliot shud be interesting to pull off all day at kita
|23 Jan 2011 - 10:25||48897|
Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Actually research material more throroughly and not choose a certain material because it's shiny shiny >___< (Attempting that for this year's costumes, NO SHINIES)
Learn mascot costumes (which I'm doing while attempting stiltzkin)
And er.....get better at modding patterns to suit my bodytype and prevent seams ripping *cries*