Login or register to post.
Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 2 > »
11 Dec 2010 - 23:3346498
any Resident Evil cosplayers in UK
heya this is for anyone doing a resident evil cosplay soon


11 Dec 2010 - 23:4446500
I was thinking about revamping my old Steve cosplay one day soon ^^


__________________
11 Dec 2010 - 23:5746502
*raises hand*
I cosplay Jill often but I've also done Alice from the movie and I'm working on a Claire cosplay =)


__________________
12 Dec 2010 - 16:0546529
Hiya.

I'll be finishing my Battlesuit Jill cosplay after christmas. Just finished her P30 device!


__________________
12 Dec 2010 - 22:0646556
I love cosplaying Ada, and have her darkside chronicles outfit in the works

I'll also be cosplaying Alexia Ashford, Leon (resi 4 special costume), movie Jill in the new year

Resi cosplay ftw! I love meeting other resi cosplayers xxx


__________________
www.facebook.com/toffee.marmalade.studio Facebook page


17 Dec 2010 - 00:3346769
Quote Missevell:
Hiya.

I'll be finishing my Battlesuit Jill cosplay after christmas. Just finished her P30 device!


Wow, looking forward to seeing that! I will be doing battlesuit Jill in 2012 and I'm dreading it lol. I promised a friend that if I ever made it to Comic Con, I'd go as RE5 Jill (being blonde and pale and all that). I never thought I'd actually make it, but lo and behold, I've been asked by a friend in the UK if I fancied going and I couldn't say no.
Your device looks pretty awesome! I've wimped out of making it already lol. I'm good with wounds so I'm going to be post-rescue Jill. Makes no sense since I'll be accompanied by a Wesker but whatever lol.

I will hopefully be cosplaying as RE3 Jill sometime next year, maybe more than once. I did contemplate Alexia in her first mutation until I realised how difficult that could be.

Yeah, I'm a huge RE fan, can't pass up the opportunity to dres up as one of the characters .


__________________


17 Dec 2010 - 08:0046775
I've cosplayed Jill from the RE1 remake with the rocket launcher and for Kitacon I'll be debuting my Jill Chronicles and her battlesuit which is in progress.

I also plan to do BSAA Jill from RE5 later next year with Leadmill as Chris.


24 Dec 2010 - 01:2747086
Sweetness Good to see there is quite a few Resident evil cosplayers out there

My Latest cosplay is a Resident evil 4 cosplay. Leon in his normal outfit from the game when you start it from the begining ( Yep with the jacket on =3)

So yeah LOL

Is anyone doing Resident evil cosplay to the mcm in may next year??


24 Dec 2010 - 01:5447087
Quote animekid3000:
Is anyone doing Resident evil cosplay to the mcm in may next year??


If I make it, there is a very good (almost definite) chance I will be going as RE3 Jill. But I'm deffo going as RE3 Jill to the Sunday of October Expo (though won't be staying the whole day...stupid me only booked hotel for two nights).


__________________


24 Dec 2010 - 02:2147089
@Quinzel: Sweetness because at october i will be doing RE5 chris



Last edited by animekid3000 (24 Dec 2010 - 02:24)
24 Dec 2010 - 02:4147090
Awesome! I may have to hunt you down for a photo

Addition: The Link to my Navi may be dropping out of Manchester Expo so I may very well be Jill for that too.


__________________


24 Dec 2010 - 13:0547094
@Quinzel: Totally


24 Dec 2010 - 13:5947095
I'm planning to cosplay David from the Outbreak series.

Outbreak needs more love X3


__________________
24 Dec 2010 - 16:5347096
Quote Quinzel:
Quote Missevell:
Hiya.

I'll be finishing my Battlesuit Jill cosplay after christmas. Just finished her P30 device!


Wow, looking forward to seeing that! I will be doing battlesuit Jill in 2012 and I'm dreading it lol. I promised a friend that if I ever made it to Comic Con, I'd go as RE5 Jill (being blonde and pale and all that). I never thought I'd actually make it, but lo and behold, I've been asked by a friend in the UK if I fancied going and I couldn't say no.
Your device looks pretty awesome! I've wimped out of making it already lol. I'm good with wounds so I'm going to be post-rescue Jill. Makes no sense since I'll be accompanied by a Wesker but whatever lol.

I will hopefully be cosplaying as RE3 Jill sometime next year, maybe more than once. I did contemplate Alexia in her first mutation until I realised how difficult that could be.

Yeah, I'm a huge RE fan, can't pass up the opportunity to dres up as one of the characters .


Thank you! I look forward to seeing yours too! Even if it is a while off hehe. This is actually only my second cosplay so I'm not expecting it to be fantastic but I was dieing to do a RE charatcer and Jill is my favourite! Wow first mutation Alexia would be great to see! I've yet to see someone cosplay as that one.

Will you be attending Kitacon III or Manchester MCM expo?


__________________

Last edited by Alinthia (24 Dec 2010 - 16:54)
24 Dec 2010 - 17:3947098
@Nii Nii Danna: agreed lol


24 Dec 2010 - 18:1147100
Quote Missevell:
Quote Quinzel:
Quote Missevell:
Hiya.

I'll be finishing my Battlesuit Jill cosplay after christmas. Just finished her P30 device!


Wow, looking forward to seeing that! I will be doing battlesuit Jill in 2012 and I'm dreading it lol. I promised a friend that if I ever made it to Comic Con, I'd go as RE5 Jill (being blonde and pale and all that). I never thought I'd actually make it, but lo and behold, I've been asked by a friend in the UK if I fancied going and I couldn't say no.
Your device looks pretty awesome! I've wimped out of making it already lol. I'm good with wounds so I'm going to be post-rescue Jill. Makes no sense since I'll be accompanied by a Wesker but whatever lol.

I will hopefully be cosplaying as RE3 Jill sometime next year, maybe more than once. I did contemplate Alexia in her first mutation until I realised how difficult that could be.

Yeah, I'm a huge RE fan, can't pass up the opportunity to dres up as one of the characters .


Thank you! I look forward to seeing yours too! Even if it is a while off hehe. This is actually only my second cosplay so I'm not expecting it to be fantastic but I was dieing to do a RE charatcer and Jill is my favourite! Wow first mutation Alexia would be great to see! I've yet to see someone cosplay as that one.

Will you be attending Kitacon III or Manchester MCM expo?



@missevell and Quinzel: I cant wait 2 see both Awesome cosplays


24 Dec 2010 - 20:0147102
Quote Missevell:

Thank you! I look forward to seeing yours too! Even if it is a while off hehe. This is actually only my second cosplay so I'm not expecting it to be fantastic but I was dieing to do a RE charatcer and Jill is my favourite! Wow first mutation Alexia would be great to see! I've yet to see someone cosplay as that one.

Will you be attending Kitacon III or Manchester MCM expo?


I'm sure it will be great . It takes a lot of dedication to the character and costume to want to do the battlesuit!

Yeah, Jill is my favourite too. When I think of Resident Evil cosplay, she's the first character to cross my mind .

I've seen a few pics of Alexia cosplay on Google. Maybe it's an option for 2012 . It just looks a little difficult to transport.

I'm going to Manchester Expo (even if my friends drop out and I have to go alone!) but sadly not Kitacon . I really want to though. Missed registration and not sure if I can afford it (I might have been able to find funds if I was sharing a room but I'm hard pressed finding friends who are into that sort of stuff). I was thinking about putting myself on the waiting list and seeing what happens.
Definitely want to try to make it to 2012 though. And I may have the battlesuit done by then! I need to test-run it before Comic Con lol.
Will you be at Manchester Expo?


__________________


24 Dec 2010 - 21:5847106
@Quinzel: I wont be at the manchester MCM unfortunately because its too far away

but all my cosplays are planned next year and 2012 is a Resident evil 2 years

Next year: Leon kennedy (normal costume RE4)
Chris Redfield (Resident evil 5)

2012: Leon Kennedy (normal with tactical vest)
Albert Wesker (Resident evil 5)



24 Dec 2010 - 22:0147107
HAPPY CHIRSTMAS
Happy Chirstmas everyone


25 Dec 2010 - 11:3247121
Happy Christmas!

Guess who just got a Wii, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles and a Wii gun?



__________________


25 Dec 2010 - 17:4147131
Quote Quinzel:
Happy Christmas!

Guess who just got a Wii, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles and a Wii gun?



Sweetness. I got a new PS3 Slim with a copy of resident evil 5 Gold Edition


27 Dec 2010 - 20:2447168
Nice . Gold Edition is pretty awesome, if only for Lost in Nightmares.

Well, it's official. Link is out.
About a 90% chance that I'll be going to Manchester Expo as RE3 Jill now (10% as Heather Morris after seeing a cheap white body warmer lol).
I've found a toy Beretta that just needs a paint job (and perhaps sanding to get a logo off the side), so I'm pretty much getting on it straight away ^_^.
If I attend any more last-minute cons I'll be Jill also.


__________________


27 Dec 2010 - 20:3047170
Wesker here, originally resi 1 version now slowly morphing into UC version XD

I Still need resi 5 gold lol (PS3 FTW XD)


__________________
Yeahhhhhh......Where did my old account go XD....with like one cosplay of Resi 1 wesker XD
28 Dec 2010 - 02:5547183
Quote FFZidane:
Wesker here, originally resi 1 version now slowly morphing into UC version XD

I Still need resi 5 gold lol (PS3 FTW XD)


totally


28 Dec 2010 - 02:5547184
Quote Quinzel:
Nice . Gold Edition is pretty awesome, if only for Lost in Nightmares.

Well, it's official. Link is out.
About a 90% chance that I'll be going to Manchester Expo as RE3 Jill now (10% as Heather Morris after seeing a cheap white body warmer lol).
I've found a toy Beretta that just needs a paint job (and perhaps sanding to get a logo off the side), so I'm pretty much getting on it straight away ^_^.
If I attend any more last-minute cons I'll be Jill also.


Totally Awesome


Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 2 > »