Login or register to post.
Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 2 > »
13 Mar 2010 - 14:0128344
One Piece 2010
Just curious as to whose doing a One piece cosplay this year?
Which character are you doing and hows the progress coming along? :3

/Apologies if I've already missed a One piece thread~


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
13 Mar 2010 - 14:1028346
I've got Restaurant City artwork Sanji and Movie 10 Sanji coming up for Kitacon 8D
Both're finished now~

Then maybe in the summer I'll be Ace..depending on how much I work out xD


13 Mar 2010 - 14:2428347
Quote:

I've got Restaurant City artwork Sanji and Movie 10 Sanji coming up for Kitacon 8D Both're finished now~ Then maybe in the summer I'll be Ace..depending on how much I work out xD


Sweetness : D And potentially an Ace cosplay!?

*cough*hot*cough* XDDD


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
13 Mar 2010 - 14:4728349
I'M IN! for.... SOMETHING! I'll either do my Going Merry or find another character


13 Mar 2010 - 14:5828350
Quote:

I'M IN! for.... SOMETHING! I'll either do my Going Merry or find another character


That idea makes me lol so much! But it'll be super epic~ As for another character i think you'd pull of Sadie-chan ( You wouldn't know who she is yet ; P )


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
13 Mar 2010 - 15:2028351
me and a couple o friends are plannin some one piece soon mehopes... im down as robin (4th movie version), my friend anti_reb is doin luffy. leelu chan is down as zoro and neko sora is bein our nami

still missin loads


14 Mar 2010 - 01:1728365
I'm supposed to be doing either Nami or Nico-robin at some point yo accompany mikes Zoro, i think he's planning to do it for either minami or expo,


14 Mar 2010 - 10:4428370
Quote:

me and a couple o friends are plannin some one piece soon mehopes... im down as robin (4th movie version), my friend anti_reb is doin luffy. leelu chan is down as zoro and neko sora is bein our nami still missin loads

Aww cute! Never see enough Robin ( Well that's what i've found)
What con do you guys plan to do your group? :3

Quote:

I'm supposed to be doing either Nami or Nico-robin at some point yo accompany mikes Zoro, i think he's planning to do it for either minami or expo,


Ah yes i did here! I think you'd make epic cosplays of both characters : D
If you guys do a group for Minami i could be awfully tempted XDD lol


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
14 Mar 2010 - 12:5828375
Quote Uni:
Quote:

me and a couple o friends are plannin some one piece soon mehopes... im down as robin (4th movie version), my friend anti_reb is doin luffy. leelu chan is down as zoro and neko sora is bein our nami still missin loads

Aww cute! Never see enough Robin ( Well that's what i've found)
What con do you guys plan to do your group? :3



im not totally sure if we is gonna be doin this to a convention or not yet,,, most people havent got their costumes together yet! il keep ya posted tho if we are! who are u cosplayin from one piece?



Last edited by InfiniteJester (14 Mar 2010 - 12:59)
14 Mar 2010 - 13:2528376
Quote:

im not totally sure if we is gonna be doin this to a convention or not yet,,, most people havent got their costumes together yet! il keep ya posted tho if we are! who are u cosplayin from one piece?


Hehe coolios! I've not actually planned any cosplays :3 Though i would fancy doing Domino or Boa Hancock one day~


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
14 Mar 2010 - 15:2328384
Quote Uni:

I would fancy doing Domino or Boa Hancock one day~


You would make an amaizing hancock!! You'd have to get mark to be luffy so you can hide him under your coat...

Are you up to date of one piece?


14 Mar 2010 - 17:0228393
Quote HelloKitty:
Quote Uni:

Are you up to date of one piece?


Minami Expo and the Cosplay Cruise XD


__________________
14 Mar 2010 - 17:4728401
Quote:

You would make an amaizing hancock!! You'd have to get mark to be luffy so you can hide him under your coat... Are you up to date of one piece?


N'aww Cheers! Also Mark as Luffy! LOLOLOL
And yup! Just got up to date with the anime and manga :3


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
14 Mar 2010 - 19:4128410
I'm doing Jewelry Bonney for May Expo =D BRIIING MEEEE PIZZAAAAAAAA!!!!

Also, for October Expo, considering it's Halloween weekend, got possibly Thriller Bark Usopp, or Emporio Ivankov on the list. Might try and pump out another Nami too aaand alongside that, making Marco for my boyfriend. So it's a busy year of One Piecing!


__________________
14 Mar 2010 - 20:5428417
ill be doin movie 10 sanji at kiticon with a group should be fun and prob do more odd characters from the series at some point as i love it ^^ awww i think u should do nami Uni, Domino would be cool to see tho



Last edited by timpey (14 Mar 2010 - 21:00)
14 Mar 2010 - 21:0728418
we have to get karl too do Emporio Ivankov XD

WARNING SPOILER! if anyone hasnt watched latest one Piece ep DONT CLICK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P7CWLV4Dd0



Last edited by timpey (14 Mar 2010 - 21:15)
14 Mar 2010 - 22:0728421
As usual and expected. You should all expect hopefully a lot more Nami from me this year xDDD -is so not obsessed-


__________________
Recorded butterflies in the twilight. Sneak out the closet~♪
14 Mar 2010 - 23:1028426
Quote:

I'm doing Jewelry Bonney for May Expo =D BRIIING MEEEE PIZZAAAAAAAA!!!! Also, for October Expo, considering it's Halloween weekend, got possibly Thriller Bark Usopp, or Emporio Ivankov on the list. Might try and pump out another Nami too aaand alongside that, making Marco for my boyfriend. So it's a busy year of One Piecing!


Oh snap! Epic choices! I'd be especially pleased if you did Thriller Bark Usopp! It's such an awesome costume with the garlics n' flag n' whatever! LOL
But whatever you do i'm really gonna look forward to it : D So have to bump into you at Expo!


Quote:

ill be doin movie 10 sanji at kiticon with a group should be fun and prob do more odd characters from the series at some point as i love it ^^ awww i think u should do nami Uni, Domino would be cool to see tho


Aww mna, those outfits in the Strong World movie are sooo epic! *Suit-obsessed*
As for the Nami recommendation i have to decline! Short hair really doesn't suit me XD

Quote:

we have to get karl too do Emporio Ivankov XD


BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!..............

Quote:

As usual and expected. You should all expect hopefully a lot more Nami from me this year xDDD -is so not obsessed-


YAY! Love your Nami cosplays :3 Hope you're gonna do the strong world version. *HOT*


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~

Last edited by Uni (14 Mar 2010 - 23:11)
14 Mar 2010 - 23:3728430
ONE PIECE!!!!

in may expo me and beth are doing Luffy and Zoro ^_^


15 Mar 2010 - 00:3428433
No Takers for Minami?


__________________
15 Mar 2010 - 01:5128436
Quote:

ONE PIECE!!!! in may expo me and beth are doing Luffy and Zoro ^_^


Woot! I'll be looking out for you guys tooo! Actually, wonder if a One Piece photoshoot meet will happen at May Expo?

Quote:

No Takers for Minami?


Didn't realise you were asking a question XD I am awfully tempted to do something for Minami!


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
15 Mar 2010 - 12:1028444
Ok I'm totally going to cosplay Sadi-chan now. ALL YOUR FAULT NINA. But wont be til I'm back from Japan in the summer.


15 Mar 2010 - 18:0428458
Thankies 8D I do intend to do the strong world one haha!
I second Domino i can see it 8D not Sadi tho xDD But youd also be a pretty Nami 8D


__________________
Recorded butterflies in the twilight. Sneak out the closet~♪
15 Mar 2010 - 19:0228463
a one piece photoshoot, sounds epic! lol yay thanks we will have to look out for u aswell, who you going as at expo? x


15 Mar 2010 - 21:2428478
Quote:

Ok I'm totally going to cosplay Sadi-chan now. ALL YOUR FAULT NINA. But wont be til I'm back from Japan in the summer.

MWHAHAHAHAH! *Slaps bum*

Quote:

a one piece photoshoot, sounds epic! lol yay thanks we will have to look out for u aswell, who you going as at expo? x


coolios, don't think i'm doing a One Piece cosplay to expo unless i whip boa/domino for minami~
So far i'm just cosplaying Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo!


__________________
Oki Doki Loki~
Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 2 > »