|Cost :||about £200|
|Time Taken :||3-4 Months|
|i wanted to do Jak from Jak II: Renegade mainly because that was my absolute fave for the series and at the time my hair was near enough the same length as his.|
out of this the two things i bought and did nothing to was Daxter from: http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/jakanddaxter.html
and the ears from: http://www.aradanicostumes.com/elfears.php
The hardest part i found was Jak's belt at the front as i sewed it the wrong way on purpus so the stitches wouldn't show exept the mesh i used inside them to strengthen them made it then thicker and harder to pull through and i had to cut off more in the centre of the Ring in the middle because of the thickness of the belts.
The easiest part really was the goggles i got some cyber goggles and built around them and added the extra bits by using PVA glue and newspaper and when it dried i just painted them and i just drew them out on the bits of leather that i used for my bands around my legs
i learnt whilst i was doing it that some of the materials i had in mind to start with may had seem like a good idea to start with but when you begin to work with it, it can be quite hard stuff to use.
What i liked was that it was very easy to move about in. The only tricky part at first was to keep Daxter on my shoulder but then i worked out that the fasteners i put on his hands and arms would still sick together over my belts so i rearranged him and then it was fine. :D