|Time Taken :||started June 2013|
|Working on making a (what I feel) is a unique costume.|
- The color and design template is from Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-men run.
Blue and yellow, with pointy claws, not blades that exit from the back of his hands, not between the knuckles.
- The belt will be more akin to 'Wolverine and the X-men': X-belt buckle, and utility belt with pockets.
- The mask ended up being a rubber cast one. mostly because of time issues, but I might end up making a fabric one later.
- My cosplay made it into the Sneaky Zebra video for May MCM :D
- I received mostly positive feedback at MCM, the only critique I got was regarding the jeans, so in July 2014 I finished an updated version, with new pants and boots, to get that classic look. new picture is uploaded from the local con I wore it to.
Update (Posted 6th January 2015)
I totally forgot about this. (again) but I thought I should update the picture. this costume got a 2.0 version in July 2014.
Journal entry 1 (Posted 19th May 2014)
I wish I had seen this journal option earlier.. because this costume had a lot of stuff that I would have liked to had documented.. oh well, maybe next time..