|Choker and cameo||Low||Complete|
|Velvet fabric||Low||In Progress|
|Corset and bias trim||Low||Planned|
Bolero complete (Posted 14th October 2013)
I added the sleeves and altered collar, adding a medium weight interfacing to it.
Bolero progress (Posted 14th October 2013)
I altered a Butterick 3345 cape jacket pattern, removing the back seam and taking it in a considerable amount so that it fitted like a bolero.
Skirt complete (Posted 22nd September 2013)
Skirt with hemline unfinished and complete, hemmed up against the petticoat underneath.
Skirt progress (Posted 22nd September 2013)
Using the same Simplicity 5006 Lingerie Pattern I used for the petticoat, I removed a lot of fabric from the sides and back panels to make it hang nicely. I drafted my own waistband and added an invisible zip.
Corset alterations (Posted 8th September 2013)
Added bias tape and lace trim along the top edge. The panel and corset cord will be darkened to a navy blue.
Corset, petticoat, boots (Posted 21st August 2013)
I'm going to try other corsets but this is the best so far that gives the best shape and support. It is a white taffeta steal boned bridal corset and wasn't cheap! The trim along the top needs to be added and of course the black detail and the lacing cord need's to be swapped for navy.