Pouches an Props (Posted 7th February 2013)
The webbing arrived toda, so I was able to mark out where the pouches are going. I've finished the first couple, it's coing along nicely. Should have 2/3 of the costue finished by the end of the weekend.
Prototype bodystraps (Posted 3rd February 2013)
Having finally found the materials to use to create the left robotic arm I have moved onto the body straps.
Using cheap playfoam I have made one of the bodystraps i'll be using to base my actual webbing on. I'm awaiting delivary of webbing and buckles to start putting this together.
Next up is the belt prototype