A beginning. (Posted 22nd December 2012)
This is a costume I intended to put together years ago but for some reason it all ground to a halt...
Anyway, I couldn't find a leotard that looked quite right so I commissioned one from a seamstress who specialised in dancewear. It wasn't until it arrived I realised how frighteningly high-cut it is O.o As I couldn't find any green leg-blotch make-up I decided to go with dancer's tights. The whole affair was pretty messy involving a lot of clingfilm and a couple of marker pens but it seems to have turned out OK. The badge is just epoxy putty painted red with a safety pin embedded into it.
Next project, the gauntlets...