Crimson-Duchess
 


Costume :Ririchiyo Shirakiin
Variant :Demon form
Source :Inu x Boku SS
Progress :Complete
Worn At :Tokonatsu 2012


Costume Photos

Riri

Riri

Riri

Riri

Riri

Riri

Riri

Referance

 


Costume Information

General
Cost : £40
Time Taken : 2 weeks

Comments

Avatar Image

Love her outfit. I look forward to seeing this finished

by j_mercuryuk on Monday, 9 July, 2012 - 14:46
Avatar Image

Thank you! I'm working super hard on it at the moment as it's my soul aim to have it finished :3

by Crimson-Duchess on Monday, 9 July, 2012 - 19:30
Avatar Image

I like it ♥
*-*

amazinggg~~!!

by KC-HOME on Saturday, 11 August, 2012 - 10:15
Avatar Image

Thank you! <3 I'm happy you like it hehe

by Crimson-Duchess on Friday, 17 August, 2012 - 23:23
 

Journal

Horns layering progress (Posted 11th September 2012)

The horns are made from rolls of newspaper, caked over in masking tape and then cellotape, all the while bending it into place and curling it over, before applying layers of glue and tiny ripped up segments of newspaper.

Kimono and hakama (Posted 11th September 2012)

Two of them put together to show where I want the bottom of the belt to sit, without the rectangles attached or the side slats cut into it of course, or being lined with the red hemming.

Creating the Hakama (Posted 11th September 2012)

This is one shot that I managed to get of me pleating one side of the hakama edge, it took forever! I don't have any images put up of the trouble that I had to undergo to get it all sitting nicely with all the different cuts put into it after and rectangular panels attached.

Progress work on the white kimono top (Posted 11th September 2012)

This, what I thought was going to be intitially the easiest part of the bloody thing, but of course, it turns out that it wasn't the case this time. I had some thick white cotton which acted well on it's own, but I have to wear a sort of nude or white vest underneath to keep my modesty. I pictured it with an old belt that I had made from another project, to try and aim for the height I wanted the hakama to be.