Paladin Progress (Posted 28th September 2012)
So so pleased I attempted to make my own Paladin for this cosplay! It's pretty much finished now but it's taken me over 10 hours to complete.
Just a couple more details (barrels, trigger) and it's all done and dusted :D
defeated dem hexagons! (Posted 15th September 2012)
So I've been focusing on the top of Miri's suit and the hardest part by far was the pattern itself. I made my own block print for the hexagons ( actually 2, but I decided the first was too small) and then printed the 3 metres of lycra myself T.T they were the bane of my life for quite sometime but they turned out alright, I think ^_^
Anyway, making some major progress on the top itself (lots more detailing, hemming, adjusting to do but still). It's been a real challenge to make as I'm quite a beginner but I'm actually very pleased with how things are going :)