|Cost :||£34.96. I have a low bugdet. <:D|
|Time Taken :||About 6 hours|
|It's going to be my first cosplay, hopefully it won't look absolutely terrible when I'm done with it. So far it looks quite good! :D|
- Grey shirt (still needed), a light grey button-up shirt.
- Long black ribbon to wear around the neck.
- Midnight blue wig: Yes, I know his hair is a grey/blue-ish colour, but I personally think that the darker blue hair colour looks better.
- Black school-boy shorts, come to the end of the thigh. (Still being made)
- Shop-bought ring. Deep blue shade, fits perfectly on thumb.
- Black fitted waistcoat.
- Long sleeved black blazer.
- Knee high socks and brogues.
It's not that good, I know. But I'm trying my hardest to make it work. :P The reason I joined was to hopefully get some tips on cosplaying and make some new friends who know a lot more than I do.
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, MYSTICAL COSPLAYERS!! OTL
...Ehem... Anyway~ 8D if you could give me some tips and advice, I'd be more than grateful. :)
|Cut and sew shorts||High||Complete|
|Black Nail Varnish||Medium||Complete|
Cosplay Complete! (Posted 29th June 2012)
Took a while, but everything's finally finished! ^_^ Some pictures will be up after the convention.
Makeup-- Sorted! (Posted 6th May 2012)
I bought all the make-up needed today. :D Not much left to get now!