|With Loonilum as my Zidane <3|
Skirt progress (Posted 10th August 2015)
I've decided to go with a fleur-de-lis pattern for the hem of the skirt. So far I've stencilled and cut out 30 repeats of it...the next step is to get them attached to Bondaweb, then actually onto the skirt itself. I'll be embroidering around the edges once they are on securely.
Progress (Posted 6th August 2015)
I actually made the base for the armlets ages ago. We're talking last year here, which is kind of ridiculous. I've been working on the dress over the past couple of days; I've decided to make it in at least two parts. I've so far made a base for the underskirt, and I am hoping to cut the hem to shape and embellish it soon (I'm going with a fleur-de-lis pattern).