|Cost :||so far about £20|
|Time Taken :||a few weeks so far|
|This is going to be the (hopefully) finished version of my Jak cosplay. I am currently working on improving things and adding more things to it so I figured it'd be easier for me to keep them separate.|
|Restyle the wig||High||Complete|
|Make one of his Guns||High||Complete|
|Remake the ears||Medium||Complete|
|Finish all the armour||Medium||In Progress|
|Remake the goggles||Medium||In Progress|
|Make some precursor Orbs||Medium||In Progress|
|Make a Daxter plushie||Low||In Progress|
GUN (Posted 2nd April 2012)
Awful photo but I'm in a rush to get to work. I just wanted to update seeing as I haven't for a good few months. Anyway, here's the progress on the gun. It looks really small in the photo, but believe me it is actually huge. pretty much to scale.
New Ears (Posted 3rd February 2012)
In the top image you can see the difference already. bottom ear is the ones I made before, see how much they droop. I had that all day, its a shame I didn't realise before expo as I never tried them on for long enough to see that they drooped after a while. Nah well, as you can see the one on top is the new improved ear. With a length of wooden dowel (is that even the right word =_=) inside along the top ridge of the ear. Much much better .