|Time Taken :||5 days|
|First of all I bought all the pieces I needed to make the costume and started to customise.|
Night 1 involved fiddling around with some fake nails and fang putty for the teeth, let me just say dont both with fang putty its crap! Instead I went down to Maplins and bought myself 150g of Polymorph and made a set of retainers that fit over my teeth, then i shaped the nails and glued them on and painted them up - they look incredible (pictures will follow).
Day 2 involved going to Specsavers and ordering myself a pair of red prescription glasses in the style I wanted. Because I normally wear contacts and would be walking around blind then this was the only way I could do it. Then I got my old broken set of black rosary beads and made the chain, I am still waiting on the skull beads to arrive.
Day 2 involved the waistcoat, shirt, gloves and trousers. I purchased these all, including the mans dress shirt form charity shops for under a tenner, then I set to work customising. I also purchased 1 metre of ribbon online for the necktie.
Today involved making the chainsaw which I have fashioned out of thick pieces of cardboard I got from work and duct taped it all together, I still need to add the finishing touches and paint it.
I am still waiting on my wig to style coming from china in the appropraite colour, also the shoes and coat are due to arrive and I will need to work on those.