|Cost :||about £70 (but I intend to wear the skirt and poncho url haha)|
|Time Taken :||couple of months?|
|Hello lovely people.|
Basically I've always felt that viletta is under-cosplayed :P so I figured I'd give it a shot! I decided to go with this variant simply because it was the easiest to make/compile. Here's a list of stuff I used!
1) one white ruffle neck blouse. viletta's ruffle actually went all the way down her top, but mine stopped about halfway. Cost me about £6 from a charity shop :) in order to get the correct design of viletta's shirt I cut out a template and sewed the black material on in the right places :) the material was cheap from klburn market about 80p per metre. Also I cut off the sleeves and edged them out with black trim.
2) one maroon 'necktie' - ok, so it wasn't a necktie, it was a scarf that I folded until it was the right shape and then pinned to the blouse - but I still feel the effect was successful :) cost about £8
3) one maroon pencil skirt - £8 from new look :)
4) black boots - I already own these but I bought them for a formal event a while back at about £50. I'm thinking of getting slightly more accurate ones with no heel though. Several people called me giant :P
5) fishnet suspenders - bought from a rather shady looking website for about £8 :P
6) yellow/green contacts - just used my yoruichi ones - cost me £15
7) silver wig - cost about £20 on ebay
8) black poncho - she doesn't wear this all the time, but I figured if I was cold I would need something to wear, and why not something accurate hah! cost about £!5 and is nice and snuggly :3
9) white sleeves - made using the cuffs of the white shirt, some white material and black elastic :) very cheap to make.
so that's that! I was flattered when people actually recognised me :D one of the store guys even said he'd been going to expo for 6 years and never seen a viletta (madness huh?) so representing under cosplayed characters few! :D