|Cost :||£100 - £150|
|Time Taken :||1 Week|
|I made this to be part of our Mini Dissidia group~! I've always loved Terras original costume and after seeing the revamped version I was SOLD! |
The flowers and beads were probably the most fun parts to create, I'd of loved to have had more time to do them but I wound up doing all the intricate stuff the day before the con... I suck. D:
EDIT: The costume still needs some tinkering and additions and I'll hopefully succeed in finishing it up for Kitacon VI! :)
|Red Sleeves/Arm warmers||High||Complete|
|Cape Clasp W/Beads||High||Complete|
|Beaded Belt||High||In Progress|
|Sash w/ Painted Drapes||High||In Progress|
|Floral Design on Dress||Medium||Planned|
|Floral Design on Sleeves||Medium||Planned|
|Red Dress Base||Low||Complete|
New and hopefully improved! (Posted 28th March 2012)
So I've pulled my Terra costume out for Kita as I won't have time to finish Zelda to the standards I'd like! I'm going to attempt to do all the finishing touches I wanted the first time round but didn't have time to do!
So that pretty much all that needs to be done for this costume to be fully complete and really the odd jobs left sound like fun anyway so I'm looking forward to it!
More additions to the cape! (Posted 10th August 2011)
Beading jewelry together's quite easy going and relaxing!! Makes a change! X3 The tassels that hang off the cape are done now, will have to start on the harder bits soonage! :x
All in a nights work~ (Posted 26th July 2011)
I've finally got the belt done, yet to put it on with the rest of the sash/costume so I imagine it's length will need tweeking. Decided to go with a gold chain/links because I think it's fitting with the style of the costume. The beads are a mix of plastic, glass and wood, basically anything I could get my hands on that made me go 'Oooo pretty'. Also -might- adjust the order of the colours but we'll see when it all come together. Overall I'm pretty pleased with how this has turned out it's a lot tidier then any other beaded items I've made before. ^^; Next beady parts are the in the wig along with beads/tassles that come off the cape/hair. Whew!
I have pliers! Beware... (Posted 26th July 2011)
Ok so I managed to find myself some rusty pliers from the shed I'm probably fine as long as I dont bludgeon and splice myself with said pliers. Figured I'd give my beaded belt part a try out and so far so good...(Except it took me forever to just put five beads together!)
Clasp of Claspy-ness! (Posted 25th July 2011)
Ok so I couldn't wait any longer to hold back from doing a bit of the shiney beady stuff~! Main problem is being devoid of pliers my nails have suffered! >_>
So I pieced together some beads I picked up from Hobby Craft, added them with some gold ones I already had added the clasp which I had to brighten up since it didnt match the rest of the costume and voila! Just need to find a nice way of attaching it to the cape now! (Minus strangulation)
More bits...that rack up the ever growing total cost. (Posted 23rd July 2011)
Just picked up a few bits the other day, mostly bits to be stuck in the wig, not even tackled that thing yet!
Prettying up my fabric. (Posted 22nd July 2011)
Found some little bits that can be used to enhance my costume.