|Kobato by CLAMP.|
I decided to cosplay as Kobato after having purchased the 2010 calendar. Fell in love with this picture that I just had to make the costume.
Purchased quite a lot of fabric, so I was able to play quite a lot with the design.
Starting from the top:
- Straw hat, adding a strip of the same material as the jacket.
- Wig was purchased on ebay.
- Jacket was made with green and orange fabric, used the two pockets, one for my mobile etc and the other to hold Ioryogi. The bird was draw on paper first, transferred to the material and then glued with special double sided glue fabric paper. That kinda fell off a bit so I'm going to sew it on next time.
- Dress: that was fun! Flowers were all draw by me, using a special fabric pen that vanishes with water and then coloured with fabric pens.
- Socks & shoes: standard , already had those myself
Really loved cosplaying as her :D