15th June 2011: Progress shot 2 Once the white base was completely dry I could then start on the colours, and the first to go on was the Pink (this is actually the only colour I got progress shots of before I got too into what I was doing and finished >_< I suck!)
Anyway. For this I used Barry M Dazzle Dust, in a very vibrant pink (not sure what the colour is called as I have had it so long it has rubbed away)
To get the shapes to have a solid edge I made some stencils out of paper to fit my face, and patted the colour along the edge to make sure the colour was strong. Then I could take the stencil away and using a blending brush to fade the colours out and stretch out the powder to create a softer gradient to contrast the strong, crisp lines.