|I think the hardest part of making Viktor was figuring out what sort of material to go for on the over-tunic vest thing (I went for wool in the end).|
The worst part was attempting the Star Dragon Sword, most definitely. It was going really well, until I couldn't get hold of paperclay, so I substituted it with polyfiller, which cracked everywhere and went super heavy, so I had to scrap the whole thing ): I'm going to make another attempt sometime in the future, but I'm not sure when.
The sad thing is that I didn't get any photos from the con, as not a single person recognised the character! I'm taking him to Expo in October 2012 though, with a few improvements, so we'll see how things go.
I also want to make a few alterations to the belts, because they don't seem quite right to me for some reason.