|Cost :||£100 + (don't tell husband)|
|Time Taken :||6 months|
|My biggest and most expensive by far. But it was fabulous to make and wear.|
Everything came from my beloved ebay, I spent ages trying to find the right fabric. I am still not happy with the over-skirt but the right sort of material cost £35 a metre, so thats a no-no.
I made everything from a huge reference pictures on 'The costumers guide to movie costumes'.
It has a partlet, bloomers, underskirt, overskirt and bodice. All made by me with little or no pattern.
The boots were also a great ebay buy, then sprayed and covered with lace.
The sceptre was a curtain pole and crown is made from card stock and brads.
The jewels on the bodice were a couple of bracelets (one was a very old and enamelled).