|To be part of Eternal_Aranels Okami group.|
I think we have a full list of characters now. Thats like 16 people? Good luck photograhers!
Oh Im also not posting progress pictures so its a surprise for Aranel.
Amaterasu - (wolf/sun goddess) - CrystalNeko
Tachigami -(mouse/ sword power) -Sunsetdancer
Itegami - (ox/blizzard) - sjbonnar
Gekigami - (tiger /lightning)- Arnavel
Yumigami -(bunny/moon) - Angel of Algebra
Yomigami - (dragon/Rejuvination) - MysteriousFayth
Nuregami - (snake/water) - Mtani
Kazegami - (horse/wind) - Eternal_aranel
Kasugami - (sheep/ Mist veil) - Toshi-chan
Hangami - (monkey/floral techniques) - Whiteraven
Moegami - (rooster/inferno) - Nanahara
Bakugami - (boar/bomb) - Phantomshadow
Kabegami - (kitty/climb)- Sayakei
Sakuya - picklesofdoom
|Shoes / Socks||High||Complete|
|2x Foam Sheets||£10.00||Bought|
|Sword Curtain Tie||£9.75||Bought|
|More White Drill||£14.00||Bought|
Added Pockets (Posted 15th August 2011)
So I ripped out some pockets from an old pair of trousers I had and added them to the Tachigami trousers to help on the day.
Test Fitting (Posted 14th August 2011)
Had a test fit today and everything looks great. I really happy with it all.
Just had to add a stitch into the sleeves of the cloak and the ribon on the arm sleeves.
Belt (Posted 12th August 2011)
Made the belt. Made it really long and added loads of velcro so it takes the weight of the cloak well.
Scarf (Posted 11th August 2011)
Made the scarf out of black fleese.
BLUE!! (Posted 9th August 2011)
The sword is now completely blue :D
Sword and Dangly Bits (Posted 7th August 2011)
Started and completed the dangly bits.
Cut the holes in the sword and covered in PVA.
Filler on the Sword (Posted 6th August 2011)
Fillered the holes and errors in the sword.
Sword and Socks (Posted 5th August 2011)
Added the spine down the length of the sword. Also screwed on the L pommel.
Also started and finshed the socks today too.
Sword Pommel and Guard (Posted 4th August 2011)
The sword pommel was cut out today twice and glued together. Also the hand guard was cut and glued to the sword.
Sword Edge (Posted 3rd August 2011)
Cut out and applied an edge to the sword.
Sword Contruction (Posted 2nd August 2011)
Marked out the sword on the foam and cut in the pole through the middle
Started the Sword (Posted 1st August 2011)
Started the sword with sticking together the two foam sheets to create one long enough for the sword. Then templated the actual blade section.
Sleeve Construction (Posted 30th July 2011)
Worked out and contructed the sleeves.
Robe Airbrushed (Posted 30th July 2011)
Airbrushed the robe with the pattern
Robe Construction Finished (Posted 23rd July 2011)
The robe has been finished off construction wise. Happy with it. Just need to airbrush the red pattern on when I have the mindset.
Also added the zip to the red top. Have found out though that it doesnt sit right around the neck so will need adjusting.
Robe Construction (Posted 5th July 2011)
The second batch of material turned up today so I managed to get the last sections cut out and overlocked. I started construction on the robe, it was very large but by the time Id pleated the top it fitted fine. Just need to adjust the sleeves and add the hood.
Top Beginings (Posted 4th July 2011)
I started the top today. Finished the basic shape. Just need to wait for a zip. Then need to add the details like the dangly bits.
Patterns and Robe (Posted 3rd July 2011)
Today I worked out the pattern for the robe and after much hardship drawing it out on newspaper I finally started to cut out the sections needed. I didnt have enough in the end so need to wait for more to turn up. I cut out the sections and overlocked the edges.