|Cost :||I've not really kept track of how much this is costing tbh|
|Time Taken :||I've totally lost track of how much time i've spent on this LOL|
|This is Vydra from the Trials by blood series which was Writen by Shannon Neprily.|
Vydra is the cutest sweetest little dragon ever but you gotta watch out for that cheeky streak he has LOL
|blue chakara jewel||High||Complete|
|Tunic and sleeves||High||In Progress|
|blue ribboning||High||In Progress|
|style,cut and dye hair||High||Planned|
|hair streak tester||Medium||Complete|
|Blue organza (6M)||£15.00||Bought|
|Royal blue satin ribbon Varying thickness||£5.00||Bought|
|Blue head gems||£0.12||Bought|
|PVC piping (3M) & mount clips||£4.00||Bought|
|all the bits and pieces for wing harness||£0.00||To Buy|
|my special little extra's XD||£0.00||To Buy|
|royal blue material for belt||£0.00||To Buy|
Robes almost done (Posted 24th September 2011)
With my sleeves sewn on and finished i've just gotta work on finishing my wings and then i'm totally done.
Updates and progress. (Posted 26th August 2011)
With my armsails now fully painted and complete I began working on my wings. I have the basic frame work done now and I just need to get the material to cover the frames so i can attach the blue organza membraine. I also need to get some white material that I can use as straps for my harness.
Armsail progress XD (Posted 7th August 2011)
So, Lately i've been working on my armsails alot. I had to paper mache them both and then paint alot of layers of White Acylic paint onto to them as a base colour to work with. I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.
Armsails (Posted 23rd July 2011)
So, I've offically started the work on my armsails and i'm really pleased with the way they're coming out.
Sleeves FINALLY XD (Posted 3rd July 2011)
After having finally got the blue organza I needed i finally set to work on the sleeves today. They arn't much to look at for the moment but I'm really pleased with the way the organza looks on the satin.
Tunic so far (Posted 3rd July 2011)
I started working on my tunic a while ago, so far i have all the basics cut ou and pinned. the back pannel may have to be changed or ultered at some point to make sure the wings fit and the sleeves will need to be attached but those will be made full seperatly at first the attached. Anyway this is what it looks like at the moment.
So far (Posted 3rd July 2011)
I tried on my earsails with the blue hair extensions and painted a temporary gem on my head, just so you could get the idea.
Progress sinse I started. (Posted 3rd July 2011)
I have been working on this a while now. I started with the Earsails first, they were made using paper mache, modeling clay, paper and lots of tape. I painted them using acrylic paints. they fit to my head but do tend to slip so I'm gonna have to braid it in using my hair. =S